Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2015

I will be doing a series of youtube workouts and I want you to join me. You get to do it in the comfort of your own home, your own time of the day, and smell only your sweat, (unless you have teenage boys, they sweat all day long). I had a sister ask me recently why people don't speak to you at the gym. They get on their machines and plug in earplugs or zone to the movie cinema wall. I suppose it is their time to be alone. I talk to people, well I did when I had a spa pass. I talk to the tv all the time. I tell them they are killing me, stop, please don't be so mean, or I grunt, yell and make loud noises to PUMP me up! If you don't have someone to workout with make up an imaginary friend and have a conversation. Pump the music or just turn on Spotify and listen to Michael Jackson while you dance around.
Here is what I have done this week:
11-23-15: Jessica Smith TV- walking exercise-indoor jogging-full 40 minute fat burning
 I am trying to do more low impact, adding sculpting, dance (I don't dance well at all), and weights into my workout routine.

11-24-15: Jessica Smith TV on youtube. Belly Buns and thighs walking workout, full 40 minutes indoor walking home workout. This had a continuous flow, you never stopped but it felt good.
I followed up with Tony Horton fitness biceps and triceps. This was 15 minutes and it focused on the arms.  You have to use heavy enough weight to be fatigued by 8 to 10 reps. It was awesome.

11-25-15: Jessic Smith TV on youtube. Dance Stretch- full 40 minute dynamic stretching fusion home workout.
  After the last 2 days of working out my body truly needed to stretch. Hamstrings still tight from Monday. Biceps and Triceps received a good reminder on Tuesday of needing to lift weights. Did some opem arm stretches to stretch Pecs 1 and 2.

11-26-15: Les Mills Combat for Fitness on You Tube. Great abdominal work all while standing. Punches and kicks the entire time. Fun group of people that are all good looking. I got a good sweat. My hamstrings are still slightly sore form the start of the week but I kicked hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment